Sona Pata Tea Powder is used for constipation. We sell it in India at a low price. It uses as an Ayurveda medicine to clear stool. It is a herbal product.
About Sona Pata Tea
Senna Leaf is a big tree. The leaves look like Mahila frond. The plant grows basically in the Tropical country. These are in Sudan, Somalia, Panjab, and South India. The leaves are treated as medicines.
The English name is Senna Tinnevelly. The Scientific name is Cassia Angustifolia Vahl. It belongs to Caesalpiniaceae families. Gold leaves, flowers, fruits, and bees are cooked. Main Ayurvedic work for constipation.
|Product Name||Freshpak Senna Leaf Tea Powder|
|Applied For||Weight loss, Constipation, Blood Pressure|
- Reduce Weight loss
- Help constipation
- Blood Pressure
- The leaves should be soaked in a glass of warm water.
- It should not take more than every 20-40 mg a day.
- In the morning, add some hot water will be consumed like tea.
- It is good to give 3-4 Terminalia Chebula Gura with the water.
- After drinking it, Try to stay near the lavatory.
- .It should not take more than two days a week.